Friday, July 21, 2017

Mixed Media Art Journal Page with Leah Tees

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your summer ;) I have a fun mixed media page for you today featuring Dina Wakely and Tim Holtz products.

Mixed Media Art Journal Page Leah Tees OOAK Artisans






Ok, maybe I have been watching too many videos lately, lol. I definitely see some Mixed Media Jenn (Jenn Engle) and Deedee Catron in this one ;)


Mixed Media Art Journal Page Leah Tees OOAK Artisans


I created this art journal page by using the overspray from another project and adding to it. I used Dylusions Cherry Pie and Tim Holtz Distress Spray in carved Pumpkin for the background. I added some gesso through a stencil, and stamped some white acrylic paint on with bubble wrap.


Mixed Media Art Journal Page Leah Tees OOAK Artisans


The face image is from Dina Wakely, and I colored it in with my water soluble oil pastels and my finger. I had some die cut wildflowers from Tim Holtz that I colored black and add behind the image. I also added some masking tape and grunged it up with my charcoal pencil (thanks Deedee lol).  I found the sentiment online and printed it out on my printer.

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my art journal page!  See you soon! ~Leah

You can find Leah's art on the web!

On her blog:  odetopaper.blogspot.ca
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/odetopaper/
On Instagram:  www.instagram.com/ode_to_paper/?hl=en
On Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/ltees/



No comments:

Post a Comment